Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Guiding Lights

Today was a difficult day for the boys and me.
We have gotten through it, but it was sad.

I spent some time with my new stamps.
I think these will be awesome for cards to sell in the church bookstore.



I should have taken a picture of each individually.

I didn't buy the Waves cover plate. I bought Good Times instead!
So, I used the bottom part of Sentiment Splits die. 


It worked pretty well for the water and land.

I need to make more using Light of Life stamps.

I am crazy about these cards.
Al would have LOVED them!

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous cards! I know these will sell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards, Susan. Great use of that Sentiment Split die!

    And as someone told me the day I lost my husband, "You will never get over this, but you will get through it."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards, Susan. Sentiment Splits worked well for this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing cards, Suze. I really love them and I'm thinking I should have bought this set. Personally, I like your water and sand done with the Sentiment Split die better than the new cover plate. I'm so sorry you and the boys had a rough day. Thinking of you and sending hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are gorgeous! I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Each day brings new strengths and new struggles. Sending a (hug) and prayer for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Susan your cards are beautiful! So sorry to hear of your loss. My son and I made it through too. It is not easy.....big hugs to you all!!!! :) Jill

    ReplyDelete