Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Friday, October 10, 2014

What I have been doing ~ UPDATE

Before I left for my 2 week trip I posted a picture of all of the things I cut out to work on while I was gone.

This is the before...


This is the after...


 This was a lot to photograph and as usual my picture isn't great.


I will post some of the finished products as I get a chance.


Thai is the rundown of numbers:

Tiny Takeout Boxes:  196
Gable Boxes: 70
Pillow Boxes:  79
Candy Canes: 81
Large Pine Cones: 83
Small Pine Cones: 33
Damask Snow Flakes (Double Stacked): 131
Large Fancy Flake: 60
Medium/Small Fancy Flake (stacked): 137

I also made just under 100 cards. Part of those cards are not complete. They are just a white card base with pattern paper adhered to the front. Some of those have parts cut for sentiments I didn't have with me.

There are also some other pieces pictured, but not added to my totals, that I had completed before I left!

Thanks, again for your supportive words and thought for my humble little mission!

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan




2 comments:

  1. Incredible. It was so impressive seeing it in person!

    God blesses your efforts because He gets the glory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Piles of goodness! In so many ways. Love this, Suze.

    ReplyDelete