Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Card order

One of my AMAZING card customers emailed me last week for an order of 26 cards!
I have sold THOUSANDS of cards over the years. I have had people buy MANY at a time, maybe more than 26.
But I have never received an order for 26 cards. She gave me a list of what she was looking for.
I have a box of over 50 for her to choose from but I took my favorite 26 and snapped some pictures of them.

This is too many cards for my light box. so the pictures aren't great...


There are Baby, Sympathy, Birthday


Thinking of you, Thank You


Friend


I had fun. I used some of the cards I have been making for MIM. 

Some were from the last couple of Blog Hops


A couple were what I like to call Pretty Paper cards.

I am so grateful for customers like her. They keep me motivated to produce as many cards and favors as I can for my water mission.
I tell my customers that they too are rewarded by buying my cards.
Their purchases provide more than a Cup of Cold Water for the least of his followers!
How cool is that!!!

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

1 comment:

  1. These are awesome, Suze. Thanks for sharing your talent with me. I CASE many of your cards!

    ReplyDelete