Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Monday, April 21, 2014

Card order ~ More Cards

Additional cards from the group post of my card order

I am pretty sure this next card uses paper from Websters Pages warehouse box.


This card uses the scraps from cutting 2 5x7 and 2 4x5 note cards. 
I will post a picture of how I cut my 12x12 to get the most out of it, soon.



Watercolor stamping with Leave it Be!


This is a scrap card and the butterflies when I cut my own cover Plate. Waste not want not ;)


The pink on this one is bright, but not THIS bright! 
I LOVE Notched Star Banner die!
And who doesn't LOVE Wet Paint!!!


Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan


1 comment:

  1. Love the embellies on the butterflies. I will be stealing that idea!

    Pretty cards, and I do love Wet Paint. And the Notched Banners. Hoping for more.....maybe one with butterflies?!

    ReplyDelete