Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

February 2014 Blog Hop Challenge ~ Project 5



Your challenge this month is to create a spring themed project!  

I saved my favorite for last.

It is OK to LOVE one of your cards, right? 'Cause I LOVE this card. It is based on one Dawn did for the Anniversary. She made hers with the new Tropical Teal. It was GORGEOUS, but not springy.
Berry Sorbet is one of my favorite PTI colors. I also love Hibiscus Burst (who am a fooling? I love all PTI colors!)

So here it is:


Pretty, huh? A Berry Sorbet panel stamped with VersaMark and a vein stamp from Leave it Be.
Ahhhh... All Dawn, right? Her stamps, her inspiration, lovely.


I can tell Leave It Be will be prominent in any floral card I make, I LOVE the leaves I chose. And I have made 2 cards with the veins for a background.

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan


12 comments:

  1. Great use of that vein stamp. Pretty card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very pretty!! I with I had gotton those leaves!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, Berry Sorbet is one of my very favorites too! Love how this card turned out. Your bg is beautiful and makes the leaves and blooms POP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't use Berry Sorbet enough. That needs to change. This is lovely Susan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, so colorful!! And what a beautiful design! Well done, Susan!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bright colors & can't wait for my Leave it Be to get here - your leaves are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one gorgeous card! Love the colours and the design.

    ReplyDelete