Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Monday, April 1, 2013

2 more scrap cards


Both of these cards use paper I really LOVE. I don't save scraps from paper I don't love but I sure have trouble throwing away, even small pieces from those I do love.
Both of these cards were from a strip about 2" wide. So I used the plain die strip from Photo Finishers. It adds the perfect interest and allowed me to piece and stretch the paper. Cute, huh?

Again, I made these in Charlotte so I had limited dies to work with, so they are similar to previous cards. That doesn't bother me. Still different and a pleasant design!





This one I used one of the "scallops" from the Filigree die and added it to the center of the butterfly. This to me looks like butterfly feathers. I didn't take a close-up. I will next time I show one. I love my little stacked butterflies. They are always a great additions to a plain card!


Happy April 1st! Where did March go?

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan


1 comment: