Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Mr. Bones' Halloween Spook Out ~ 2nd project






During the August PTI Release Danielle Flanders posted THIS POST . I LOVED it. You know I make and sell cards and such for missions for my church. I am always on the lookout for cute, sellable things to raise money. I felt that this Treat Holder fit the bill. Easy to make and VERY cute. 


 I used the Seed Packet die, Limitless Layers, a Cricut Spider web and spider. The "card" is a Half & Half die in white. I stamped the bracket image from the coordinating stamp set on the top. The sentiment is a Martha Stewart stamp. I love how it gives you a place to write a message and also hides the candy bar (Hershey Bar), but you still can see it! I explain in  my next post how it distresses me to use non PTI supplies in a challenge, but..... 
The paper is Autumn Abundance. When I first got the Seed Packet die I had trouble with it. It cut the score lines. I figured out if I remove the thinnest shim from my Vagabond it quit doing that. So, if you have trouble cutting with your dies that make scores, take a look at reducing the thickness on your machine.
I will be making a LOT of these adorable little treats! I am sure they will sell.
Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

1 comment:

  1. Very cute. I do really like that polka dot paper. I am developing quite a "thang" for polka dot paper!

    ReplyDelete