Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Friday, July 20, 2012

Rosie Posie ~ Again (Can there EVER be too much Rosie Posie?)





I say NOT!!! I am wondering if The Sweet Life will take over, but I highly doubt it! I do LOVE Rosie Posie!!! This is 3 versions of the same card. The paper is from the 6x6 pads my sister Pat gave me. I have made a TON of cards from those pads! All of these are 5x7 white card stock base. They all use  3 1/2" Oval Limitless Layers Die. I LOVE that paper in the top one, it is so pretty. I used the Medium Scallop Border Die in cream and pink to cover where the paper was short. I LOVE that look. The sentiments are all the same and are from Out on a Limb Sentiments. The second one uses Victorian Lace border die. I LOVE the way it looks but it is tricky to line-up so you don't cut in the middle of one of the points. The last one is the Heart border die. I was a little late to the party on that one. Not sure why... it is awesome! 
Those are my latest little diddies!
I just realized they are all pink ~ I must have been in a pink mood that day!
I hope it is cool where you are! It is going to be 108 a couple of days next week! That is HOT! And.... we are so dry. We haven't had rain to speak of in weeks :(
Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty, all! You are most certainly a Rosie Posie gal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfection! Those papers are so pretty. I'm sure that I could not pick a favorite. You have inspired me to grab Rosie Posie and start creating!

    ReplyDelete