Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

This card is a 4 1/4x 5 1/2" white cardstock base.  The large mat is 4 1/8x5 3/8 Melon Berry PTI cardstock.  The patterned paper is PTI In Bloom cut at 2 1/2x 5 3/8.  White grossgrain ribbon is wraped all around this strip with a tail long enough to hang out under the 2 1/2x2 1/2 mat.  The mat is adhered with pop dots.  White cardstock was cut with the small "doily" from Limitless Layers PTI die.  All 3 Beautiful Blooms II #1 dies were used to cut white cardstock.  I adhered the stack of blooms, with a Melon Berry & white button tied with button twine, on top of the "doily" with pop dots.  I cut a double ended banner (which I now own the PTI die) from white cardstock and stamped the sentiment with Melon Berry ink.
Thanks for looking at my blog!
Susan

1 comment: