Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Sunday, March 27, 2011





I LOVE these cards. You can probably tell, because there are 5 versions. I have taken some of my favorite paper and re-created it, a lot. The image  is a cut from Cricut Lite Lacy Labels. It is image # 14 (if you number your cuts) The stamped oval is from George & and Basic shapes, cut at 3". 3 of those sentiments are from PTI Signature greeting ~ LOVE that stamp set. Most of the pattern paper is from a DCWV stack, the solid is PTI. The organza ribbon is JoAnn and the gold one is seam binding I dyed. On 3 of the cards the large mat has been embossed with PTI Diamonds Impression plate. The other 2, Seeing Spots Cuttlebug folder. The card base is 5 1/2x4 1/4.

    Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment