Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Sunday, September 26, 2010

I LOVE this card!  I LOVE the paper!  It is Cosmo Cricket DeLovely.  The card base is 5x7 white cardstock.  The mats are cut 4 7/8" wide.  The pink one is 4 1/2" and the yellow one is 2 3/8.  A 1 1/4 strip of yellow cardstock is just above the middle of the card.  A PTI Mat Stack 1 is layered with a white oval and stamped with a Hero Arts sentiment stamped in Raspberry Fizz ink.  A yellow and pink buttons are threaded with button twine and adhered on each side of the Mat.  A "scrunchy" flower is adhered on the top left side of the card.  Along the seam of the 2 papers a yellow PTI Lace Border strip is adhered.
Thanks for looking at my blog!

1 comment:

  1. I love Cosmo Cricket too, and this card is bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete