Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Monday, September 20, 2010

Here are 2 tags I made with Wrinkle Ribbon.  The next post contains abreviated instructions on how to make it.  Ask if you have questions.  The top pink tag is a scrap of paper from my scrap drawer.  A pink ticket cut with PTI ticket border die and stamped with a stamp from Just the Ticket.  I used a Hot pink felt flower from my stash.  I have a LARGE selection of brass charms I have collected over the years and I am trying to use them instead of "saving" them!  The wrinkle ribbon is on the end attached with a small pink clothes pin.
The bottom one is also made from a scrap from my scrap drawer.  I stamped Simply Chartreuse ink on blue paper to make the Bingo card, PTI, a ticket from the same paper and ink and the flower is American Crafts from the Greenhouse collection.  There are a couple of bits of blue lace border die cuts, too.  It is finished with green Wrinkle Ribbon.
Thanks for looking at my blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment