Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Sunday, November 4, 2018

MAKE IT MONDAY #341: PAINTED BRUSHSTROKE BACKGROUNDS


  • Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and include a painted brush stroke background like Dawn shared in the video.
This is about as under the wire as I've ever posted!!!

And of course Dawn's cards are gorgeous!

I have some OLD Making Memories paint. Some of it I had to throw away...rock solid!!!


But these colors survived/

I need to try this again when I have more time and better paint to play with!

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Yes, you should make more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very Nice Blog .I Have Read Your Post It Is Very Informative And Useful Thanks For Posting And Sharing With Us And Your Writing Style Is Very Nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is My First Comment Here So I Just Wanted to Give a Quick Shout Out and Tell You I Genuinely Enjoy Reading Through Your Blog Posts. Can You Recommend Any Other Free Robux Generator - No Survey / No Human Verification

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    wordpress
    ufa88kh.blogspot
    youtube
    Slots

    ReplyDelete
  5. When you want phone parts wholesale to replace a iPhone Xs battery, first remove the tape under the connector to prevent error messages. After that, you need to unsolder the minus and plus points of the BMS board from the battery. Then you can transfer the custom phone case board to the new battery. Sometimes the rear camera from a iPhone 12 doesn’t work after replacement. That is because of the calibration of the camera. Do you have another camera in stock? Try-out this samsung replacement parts one to see whether it has been calibrated different so does work well. If not, you need to hand the repair to an official Apple Service point.

    ReplyDelete