Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Sunday, October 15, 2017

MAKE IT MONDAY #299: SENTIMENT WINDOWS

MIM-Sentiment Window1

Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and a sentiment window.

I finally posted a card!!! Its been a while.
I had a HUGE project I was working on and I have had a virus. I coughed for almost 7 weeks!!!
I wasn't sick but the cough was debilitating...

I needed to come up with a design for Thanksgiving cards for my Card party open house so Dawns card was a great inspiration. 




The paper is old PTI. August Psalms and the acorns are from Give Thanks.


Hope my ladies like this one.


Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Your ladies will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, I’m so far behind in blog hopping that I missed you’ve been sick. Sorry to read this. Was about to ask Pat where you’ve been. Love this beautiful card, and I’m sure it was a hit at your card party. So sorry to hear about your Mom but praying for all of you!

    ReplyDelete