Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Sunday, June 4, 2017

MAKE IT MONDAY #286: COORDINATING CARD PAIRS

IMG_4258

Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and coordinating card pair.

So much for getting my MIM done earlier in the week!!!
Turned out to be a week of "things that come up".
I no longer have kids in school but summer still seems to be busy and lack routine!

And this summer we passed a bittersweet milestone.
My baby boy graduated from college!!!



OK!!! I KNOW in am biased, but...how stinkin' cute is this boy!
This is Colin! He is AWESOME! All of my boys are awesome. I am SO blessed!!!

 Will have another busy week. We are having a graduation party on Saturday...He will need Thank Yous, so that is the direction I went for the challenge.
Crimson and Blue, the Kansas Jayhawk's colors.


It is always a challenge to make masculine cards.
I think I did it here...we shall see if Colin agrees!
Bottle Tag die is my banner, Pen & Ink stamp and Seeing Stars dies.
I did have to use a Royal (KU) blue card stock from my stash.
The KU sticker was cut down as much as I could with a circle punch to fit in the largest star.



Hopefully Colin will like them!!!

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan




12 comments:

  1. Love the bold colors and those stars! Congratulations to your son on his college graduation! Handsome young man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, you deserve to be one proud Mom! Your son is so handsome and what an awesome smile. And let me just say, no one will send a thank you as heartfelt and striking as your son will. These are fabulous. Congratulations to Colin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Susan,

    1. Colin is so handsome that I'm calling him gorgeous.
    2. Can't believe you're old enough to have all your boys out of college.
    3. Your cards are perfect. I'm sure that Colin will love them.
    4. I'm surprised that Malik Newman didn't make a guest appearance on your cards. :) lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. My nephew is precious, handsome, gorgeous, stinkin cute and one of the nicest, most personable guys you will ever meet. And, his 2 older brothers ain't half bad, either. Just speaking truth.

    Diana, you have just about laid Suze and I out with #4!

    And Suze, your thank you card are quite cute, also!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful, vibrant, happy cards! And yes, Colin IS stinkin' cute! Congrats! A definite milestone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cards are so sweet! Congrats to your son on his graduation. What a terrific accomplishment. I am happy to be your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My nephew is precious, handsome, gorgeous, stinkin cute and one of the nicest, most personable guys you will ever meet. And, his 2 older brothers ain't half bad, either. Just speaking truth.
    goldenslot
    บาคาร่า online

    ReplyDelete
  8. gclub ผ่านเว็บ เป็นเรื่องมหัศจรรย์ที่ไม่น่าเชื่อว่าจะเกิดขึ้นได้บนโลกใบนี้  เว็บgclub กับการเล่นพนัน  ที่สามารถทำการวางเดิมพันจากที่ไหนก็ได้ในโลก   โดยผู้เล่นทุกคนล้วนทำในสิ่งเดียวกันคือการเชื่อมต่ออินเตอร์เน็ต  และพาตัวเองเข้าสู่เว็บพนันที่เปิดให้บริการวางเดิมพันออนไลน์  ซึ่งต้องยอมรับว่ามันกลายเป็นการเล่นคาสิโนที่สร้างสีสันได้ไม่น้อยทีเดียว  และมันกำลังเข้ามามีบทบาทกับชีวิตของเราทุกคนมากขึ้นทุกที

    จีคลับ
    จีคลับ

    ReplyDelete
  9. เผาผลาญไขมัน ไม่เป็นอันตราย เป็นเทคโนโลยี ที่มีคุณภาพสูงสำหรับเพื่อการเผาผลาญไขมันส่วนเกิน
    เครื่องจะตรวจค้นจำนวนไขมัน และก็คำนวนพลังงานที่จำต้องใช้อัตโนมัติ แล้วก็พวกเราจะใช้เครื่องไม้เครื่องมือยิงคลื่น
    อัลตร้าซาวด์เข้าไปในรอบๆที่ได้ทำเครื่องหมายไว้อย่างสม่ำเสมอ โดยไม่เจ็บต่อเยื่อรอบๆ ใกล้เคียง ไม่ว่าจะเป็นผิวหนังข้างบน เซลล์ประสาท หรือ เส้นโลหิต ต่อจากนั้นเซลล์ไขมันจะถูกเปลี่ยนแปลงให้เป็นของเหลวแล้วถูกซับไปสู่กระแส เลือด แล้วถูกนำไปเผาผลาญโดยระบบการกำจัดไขมันของ
    ร่างกายตามธรรมชาติ ทำให้ท่านสัมผัสได้ถึงรูปร่างที่กระชับรวมทั้งเรียบเนียนขึ้นโดยทันทีข้างหลังการดูแลและรักษา โดยไม่เป็นผลใกล้กันอะไรก็แล้วแต่ต่อสภาพร่างกายและก็สามารถดำเนิน
    ชีวิตตามธรรมดา โดยไม่ต้องพักรักษาตัว


    เลเซอร์ขนขา
    เลเซอร์รักแร้
    เลเซอร์บิกินี
    เลเซอร์ กำจัดขนหน้า
    เลเซอร์ กำจัดขน รักแร้

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing informative blog and I appreciate you that you are sharing.
    slotxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for giving me the useful blog. I think I need it! 
    sagame66
    sagame77
    sagame88

    ReplyDelete