Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Make It Monday #261

Masculine-still

Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and florals on a masculine project.

I absolutely LOVE Autumn Adornments!
When I decided to use it for my floral, it really made me wish we had a die.


I don't make very many single layer cards...
Why should I? Hallmark does...


Anyway, this one is single layer, but I love the Autumn spray...a LOT!

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan


2 comments:

  1. Susan, your card is gorgeous and makes me so thankful for the nature of beauty and the fabulous Fall colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning ... jumped right out at me from the gallery! Love the transition of colour on each leaf image.

    ReplyDelete