Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Monday, July 6, 2015

What I have been working on...

 My church has a ladies conference called Inspired for Life.

I was asked to make 100 Thank you cards for the organizers to use.
I am behind on this order. It has taken me a while to get back to a creative mindset.
The top 2 pictures are samples I made for them.

I think Guiding Lights will be one they will LOVE!


If you click on the pictures, you can see them better.
You probably already know that!


The 2 Birthday cards are ones I have been working on as masculine.
the top one is a scrap of a Scrapbook acetate overlay.
The candle flame is cut from yellow glitter paper.
Can you see it?

I really like the one above using a piece of burlap.
In my opinion, VERY masculine!

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, all! Guiding light is striking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I miss this? Fabulous cards, Suze, with lots of variety and good mix of masculine and feminine. Grrrrr ... I'm really like the Good Times one that you combined with Scripted.

    ReplyDelete