Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Make It Monday #195: 2014 A la Carte

191

It is no secret I am a HUGE Dawn McVey fan.She has an amazing, colorful style that I love to emulate! 
What is not to like about her! 
I really wanted to try this technique the week it was posted but I was so busy with my Christmas sales, I just didn't have time. By the way. Due to the generosity of MANY women, I donated $4500 to missions at my church to dig fresh water wells in Malawi, Africa!

GOD IS GOOD!

My card:


I really LOVE this technique! I did the frame where the edges were not mitered. 
I can see doing this a lot. It was really quick and adds a BIG punch.
I would have needed more flowers if not for the frame!


This one is for my Mothers 90th Birthday.
My sister Pat *Hi Pat! * is organizing a card shower.
The goal is 90 cards. My family of 5 will send 5!

Thanks Dawn for a fun, EASY MIM!

Thank you for looking at my blog!

Susan

5 comments:

  1. Well, I guess I can't show Mom this GORGEOUS card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful birthday card, happy 90th to your mom! Oh my goodness, congrats on raising that much for such a worthy cause! It was a blessing to read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also a Dawn Mc Vey fan and you did a great take with her technique. Your card is very pretty !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, Susan - we both chose Rosie Posie! Your two-step stamping is awesome and I love the layout with the glitter frame.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card!! wow... what a blessing all those wells will be!!

    ReplyDelete