Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Friday, September 20, 2013

Jayhawk Banner

      My youngest son Colin is a pledge at KU's chapter of Sigma Phi Epsilon.
I the fall they have an auction on Parents Day to raise money (because we do not already pay enough for room and board!)
After I made the Chiefs banner I decided to make a KU one for the auction. I obviously do not have dies to cut the Greek alphabet or I would have made a SigEp one, too!

Cute, huh?



I bought 2 embroidered applique's (what a weird word. I needed spell check!) for the end banners. It is made from felt and canvas. String to run through the grommets. 


I hope it goes for a decent amount. I paid $5 each for the little Jayhawks and spent a fair amount of time!


So, sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have been busy making Halloween favors and designing my Christmas ones as well. I had to get things ready for a little craft fair tomorrow. I cannot be there, I will be in Lawrence. But since I donate the money, the gal is working my spot for me :)

I am also off to Charlotte on Sunday. Then to NYC for 2 Dr appts for Al on Monday, back to Charlotte Tuesday. Wednesday we are driving to Savannah, GA for the night and spend the day. Then back to Charleston, SC. We went there last year and LOVED it!!!
If you are ever in Charleston, and I highly recommend it, eat at the Peninsula Grill ~ FAB-U-LOUS!!!
I will be missing the Blog Hop :(

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

                                  

3 comments: