Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Sunday, August 5, 2018

MAKE IT MONDAY #331: CREATING MIXED BACKGROUND TEXTURE



Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and mixed background texture like Stephanie shared in the video.

I wasn't sure I would like this technique. I stalled all week...
But once I decided on a Cover Plate, It fell into place.



I chose Butterfly Cover plate and pulled out and oldie background stamp set, Botanicals.



The accent stamp I chose is Leave it Be. One of my all-time favorite stamp sets.
Monochromatic pink was the color theme.



It turned out so cute. Once I figured out how I was going to proceed, it was pretty easy. I will be making a few of these.
Everyone likes Butterflies, right?

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan





2 comments:

  1. Oh Susan...this is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! I totally LOVE how you used the cover plate die and only used 2 of the 3 butterflies...it really looks like that was how it was meant to be! Love your monochromatic pink color scheme too! Lovely, lovely card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I love butterflies and this sets them off perfectly! Great card. Make more!

    ReplyDelete