Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Thursday, August 9, 2018

MAKE IT MONDAY #332: PETITE PATTERN PLAY


Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and include petite pattern play like Michelle shared in the video

When Lexie did the Inchie MIM, I used stamps from Initial Sentiment Birthday.
It was so much fun, I decided to use it again.


I also got back on my Berry Sorbet obsession.


I am very happy with this card but it took too much time lining up the stamps so it will probably be a solo version!


It is a cute, but for me, time-consuming technique!

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan



3 comments:

  1. It may have been a lot of work lining it up Susan, but well worth the effort...totally in LOVE with this card!! And I'm right there with ya on the Berry Sorbet obsession...LOVE it!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, this Darling birthday card will definitely brighten someone’s special day. It doesn’t look like you were even challenged on this one, but can see where it would be difficult lining up the letter in a circle 12 times. Try it again using something more forgiving for your petite pattern.

    ReplyDelete