Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Saturday, July 28, 2018

MAKE IT MONDAY #330: REPEATING THE GREETING


Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and include repeated sentiments like Lizzie shared in the video.

A great technique that I haven't done in a long time!
Always good to re-visit ones that have been long neglected.


Orchid Expressions and a Keep it Simple Get well stamp.
And I finally used Lizzie's Pierced Feature Frames Die.
Its going to get a lot of use around here.


I have been pretty good lately not making all my cards Berry Sorbet...
Had to bust it out for this one...I LOVE Berry Sorbet!


Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

6 comments:

  1. Susan your card is a stunner! I also bought Orchid Expressions and haven't inked it up yet. Love this bright Berry card! Your stamping is spot on too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolute CAS perfection Susan!! I am also a BIG fan of Berry Sorbet and it looks FABULOUS with the new Orchid set and the pierced frame...LOVE it!! I haven't gotten my stamp set inked up yet either, but this card sure has me itching to get it out and play! Lovely, lovely card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! It looks wonderful with the pierced frames.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card would brighten anyone's day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! I love the orchids and the pierced frame. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! I used the Pierced Frames yesterday for the first time, too, and like you, know they will get a lot of use. Those orchids are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete