Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Tuesday, August 14, 2018

CREATE ALONG WITH US: AUGUST 2018


Create a project utilizing inspiration you’ve seen during release week. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product.

The inspiration I chose was Dawns card from Monday.

Dawn_McVey_Say_It_Simply_Gourd-eous_1

It is so pretty. I cannot wait to get her new Scalloped Stackers: Small
The Giving Thanks die is also amazing.


I used Paper Clippings Thank you.
It mimics the new die when you trim off the extra florals and leaves.


Sticking with Dawn's color theme...Saffron Spice and Tropical Teal.


No pumpkins in my stash but I am very fond of the acorns from Giving Thanks. They worked well.

Fence_Line_Autumn_Papertrey_Ink_Blessings3

I wanted to make that unbelievably GORGEOUS card Betsy posted this morning.
Goodness sakes it is Beautiful.

Here is my pitiful effort...
SO LAME.
I didn't come close to having the small elements to pull it off anyway...
Totally putting myself out here on this one.
Not a very good representation...


Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan



8 comments:

  1. Your take on Dawn's card is fabulous! The acorns are placed perfectly. I love Dawn's colors, and looks like you did too. Your autumn trees are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card with the scalloped edge! Beautiful trees , she does make it look easy....I can’t wait to try to paint them as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are lovely. I'm so impressed with your water coloring! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful recreation of Dawn's card Susan...I love her color combinations too! And kudos to you for trying out Betsy's water colored trees...yours really look lovely and I'm too afraid to even try! Two BEAUTIFUL cards Susan!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Susan, you did a great take on Dawn's Card substituting what you have. It’s beautiful. The stackers sold out too fast for me, but I’ll wait patiently for restocking. Your watercolored tree attempt was definitely worth your effort. At least you tried it! Always enjoy visiting your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on your "inspiration" card! The colors, the diecuts, all lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, Susan! You won the gc. Happy shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY, Susan! Congratulations on your PTI win...you lucky gal! Even though supposedly random, yours is a winner in my book.

    ReplyDelete