Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Wednesday, July 11, 2018

MAKE IT MONDAY #328: CREATING SHADOW BACKGROUNDS


Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and include a shadow background like the one Laurie shared in the video.


I always struggle with challenges that benefit from line images meant for coloring.
I do not buy those stamps. I do not color!

I used Better Together. I bought it for the sentiments, not the flowers. I do not even know if it came with dies. I cut the flowers by hand...not my strength...


I also stamped the images on colored card stock...cheater!!!
 The sentiment is from Perfect Pairings.


Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

4 comments:

  1. So pretty....really love your sweet get well card! Your color choices are so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sweet card! Great stamp choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you to have such a good set for this challenge! What a sweet card. It's sure to cheer the recipient!

    ReplyDelete