Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Thursday, October 25, 2018

OCTOBER 2018 BLOG HOP


MY lack of pumpkins is catching up with me. I MUST remedy that...next year!


 Bold Borders: Foliage Die is so darn pretty. I cut it from Classic Kraft and took an ink blending tool and added color! 
Say It Simply: Giving Thanks Die is the sentiment.


A very simple but very pretty card. These are my Thanksgiving cards for my Card sale which is November 8. I have more cards and merchandise this year than I have ever had.
I have been making cards and treat containers and not doing work around the house like I should...oh well...

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

6 comments:

  1. so pretty... love the ink blending!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a Beautiful card, I love that frame!! Wishing you all the best with your craft sale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful design! love how you colored the leaves on your die cut!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You & me with no PTI pumpkins...we will have to remedy that, Susan. Your Thanksgiving cards are very striking and will be a hot seller with that beautiful ink blending. Best of luck on the 8th!

    ReplyDelete