Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Saturday, June 23, 2018

MAKE IT MONDAY #325: FLOWERS IN REVERSE


Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and flowers in reverse like Dawn shared in the video.

Why does Dawn make everything look SO easy?
I thought this was...challenging!!!



I spent a lot of time with lots of different flower dies.
I really struggled leaving out color...


I ended up using Friendly Flower, Grans Garden and 2 die cuts from Flower Mendalas die.


I love the idea of it. My execution was not on par with Dawn...

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

3 comments:

  1. I like Friendly Flower and the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you executed beautifully, Susan, but it was more challenging than I anticipated too. You layered everything like a pro!

    ReplyDelete