Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Tuesday, May 8, 2018

MAKE IT MONDAY THROWBACK: MASKING SENTIMENTS


Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and include masking sentiments.

I LOVE Make it Mondays!!!
Really love them! 
I love it when we revisit them.


I get in a rut and forget about techniques.
This one is a goodie. Thank you Ashley, for reviving it!


I haven't used Beautiful Berries:Spring for a while!
It needed an appearance.

This one is a bit tricky for me to stamp when I don't use the die, but it is still such a pretty stamp!

Sequins also needed to get out of the jar! They add such texture...



I made 10 of this one. Maybe my fall sale wont be as daunting if I can keep this up all summer!

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

4 comments:

  1. Hi Susan! Well, this is just about as perfect as a card gets! Lovely thank you, framed by berries and branches. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Susan! Love the pretty pink berries! Great take on the MIM challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lovely. Love the sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, lovely card Susan! I just love that stamp set and you used it perfectly with your masked sentiment! :0)

    ReplyDelete