Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Thursday, March 29, 2018

MAKE IT MONDAY #316: STENCILED EDGES


Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and include stenciled edges.

I LOVE this technique! Thank you Lizzie. Seems like a simple idea I should have known about!
So glad to add it to my arsenal!


I also love Lizzie's Warm Regards. This was the first time I had a chance to use it. 
It won't be the last


I used Dawn's Hexagon stencil, the small one.

I am so happy with this card. I will be using this technique again!

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

3 comments:

  1. This is super gorgeous, hoping to get a little time to create something <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Susan, Warm Regards works really well with your stenciled edges. Love the color palette also. Beautiful sympathy card! BTW, we did have pizza at John's Pizzeria and also excellent NY cheesecake with berries. Really never had a bad meal in NY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Warm regards makes a beautiful card. Your color palette is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete