Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Friday, April 8, 2011

This is an A2 card, 4 1/4x5 1/2 white cardstock.  I styled it to make it a little more masculine.  A piece of 4x5 1/4 white cardstock was embossed with Tim Holtz Texture Fades Gridlock.  I LOVE Tim's embossing folders.  They emboss so deeply.  You can put 1-3 pieces of paper in one at a time and get good texture!  The paper is from that Me and My Big Ideas Journey pack I used earlier this week ~ I told you it had great paper.  The doily is PTI Doily Details cut from white cardstock.  I used a 1 3/4" circle punch to cut a piece of the same paper and stamped it with PTI 2011 Birthday Tags in Fresh Snow ink.  A piece of button twine is wrapped around the panel near the top and adhered to the card with pop dots as is the doily piece.
Simple.
Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment