Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Monday, October 4, 2010

This card is similat to one I posted in the past, but different!  The base is 4 1/4x5 1/2 white cardstock.  A 4x2 3/4 piece of Papertrey Ink GreenTea Leaves is adhered to a piece the same size of PTI Dark Chocolate Cardstock.  A PTI New Leaf strip of cardstock was cut with PTI Eyelet border and adhered at the seam.  I bought a stack of Basic Grey Basic White paper.  The cover sheet was a montage of all of the patterens.  I took it and my PTI Spiral Notebook page die and cut the main embellishment.  The ticket layered on top of that is "semi-vintage".  It is an old ticket from a playplace my kids used to go to when they were little, so about 15+ years old.  Vintage in my books!  I layered a "vintage felt flower cut with PTI Beautiful Blooms II and sewn on with a small pearl.  I wraped several turns of button twin aroun the page and adhered it with pop dots.  The Stampin Up sentiment was stamped on white cardstock cut with PTI Fillable Frames 4.
Thanks for looking at my blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment